1) To apply for CTS, what I have to do?
a. Fill application form.
b. Attach photocopy mark sheet of class 10th.
c. Application fee Rs.50.
d. Certificate of reserved category like -- SC/ST/OBC (Certified of Center Goverment) /Physically Handicaped/Ward of working-Ex Army Personnel(if any).
2) To apply for CITS, what I have to do?
a. Online Registration at http://nimionlineadmission.in
b. Student Passport Size Photo.
c. Certificate of reserved category like -SC/ST/OBC /Physically Handicapped/Ward of working-Ex Army Personnel(if any).
d. Entrance Exam Admit Card Photo Copy.
3) How to pay application fee?
a. By cash at NVTI, training section.
b. By IPO, D.D-in favour of-DDO,PAO,DGET, New Delhi.
4) My Name is in admission list, what should I bring at the time of admission?
a. Original documents(10th mendatory,optional higher qualification).
b. Admission Fee-See Fee Structure in "Training courses".
c. Medical Certificate, issued by any MBBS doctor. It should be clearly mentioned that the candidate is fit for to join vocational training. In case of married applicant, it should be added that the applicant is not preganent.
5) What is training schedule?
a. Every working day-9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (5 days a week- Monday to Friday). Holidays as per Central govt. Calender.
6) What is minimum attendance required to appear in exams-
7) What should I bring to take a room in the hostel?
a. Student ID proof.
b. Student Passport Size Photos.
c. Parents/Guardian ID Proof.
d. Parents/Guardian Passport Size Photo.
e. It is compulsory for the parents / guardian to be present when taking the room in the hostel.